Sunday, June 2, 2013

I know what you are thinking "2 posts in 1 day?!" yeah I know it doesn't happen. Anyways I'm gonna make a list of my favorite things. :) I'll start with actual things first. And since you all know that I am a big reader I'll start with books :)
Books:
Harry Potter series (totally not surprising)
Hunger Games
Divergent
Nicholas Sparks books, mostly "The Best of Me"
The Fault in Our Stars
Walk two moons
Thirteen reasons why 
The Princess Diaries series
The Princess Bride
Sisterhood of the Traveling pants


Movies: 
The princess Bride
Tangled
Aladdin
Saw series
Pitch Perfect
The Avengers
The Dark knight Rises
Despicable me
Pirates of the Caribbean


Television:
Fairly Odd Parents
Once Upon a Time
Gravity Falls
Phineas and Ferb
How I met your mother
The Following
Family Guy
Doctor Who
American Horror Story

I'll update later on I've got to go for now :) 
XOXO, 
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment