Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2, 2013

I am getting better at this blogging thing! So I think today I am going to describe myself and give you guys a bit more insight as to who I am :) I don't like using complete sentences when I describe myself so I'll make a list. I am also going to make a list of my favorite quotes ever.
-I am not short I am funsized
-I am a country girl at heart 
-I love to wear a cowgirl hat and boots
-I was recently told I was pretty interesting.. No idea what that means
-I can be either the biggest girly girl ever or I can be the biggest tomboy ever
-I love to go fishing
-Love to get dirty
-I feel like I am meant to live in the south 
-I like worms, like ALOT 
-I love to be outside either relaxing in my chair or laying down in the grass
-I love to laugh at everything, including myself.
-I have my moments when I am hyper, but I also have my chill moments.. Those chill moments are very rare.. take advantage of them
-I love to read
-June and December are my favorite months
-Cyan and Fushia are my favorite colors
-It has been determined that I am a 5 year old trapped in a 22 year olds body.
-I love the beach, everything about it. The salty sea air, the sand between my toes, the boogey boarding. I live for going to the beach.
-I never wear makeup, unless it is a special occasion or I am going out
-my summer attire is usually shorts flip flops and a tank top... Rarely does that change.
-If I could live in flip flops all year long I would be a very happy girl.
-I like watching movies, but not your romantic comedies I like the movies that are more geared towards guys. 
-I love superheroes and princesses
-I see the good in everyone and I believe that everyone deserves a second chance
-I am strong, probably one of the strongest women you will ever meet or ever even get the chance to meet.
-When I love, I love wholeheartedly, with everything I am.
-I hate the stigma of guys paying for the date.. I'm sorry I like being able to pay for myself.
-I have standards and if you fit those standards consider yourself lucky
-Country boys make me swoon. And I don't mean those fake country boys I mean the ones who work on the farms, and pretend to talk with an accent. 

And now my favoite quotes:


















No comments:

Post a Comment